Monday, May 24, 2010

Miscarriage

Well the bleeding didn't get any better and the clots got bigger.  Went back to RE at 1:30.  Uterus was empty.  I had a miscarriage.

Thanks for all your good thoughts and prayers.

49 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so, so sorry, Ali. I just don't know what to say. I hurt so badly for you. Please know that I am praying for you right now.

Anonymous said...

*huge hugs* I am so sorry...praying for you. You are in my thoughts.

S said...

Ali, I'm so sorry. I am praying for you.

Ms. J said...

Oh honey I am so very very very sorry. Please know that you are in my prayers.

Britt said...

I am so sorry for your loss!

Eb said...

I am so very sorry. Wish there was something more profound to say.
Thinking of you

Katie said...

This is SO unfair. I am so sorry. I wish there was something, anything, that I could do to help.

Just know that you are in my prayers.

Jill said...

I am at a loss for words. I am just so sorry! xxx

Melissa said...

I am so sorry.

Brooke said...

I am so sorry. Why does this have to be so hard. My thoughts are with you and your husband.

Catherine W said...

Oh no, no, no. Oh Allison. I am so very, very sorry to read this. So very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. xo

bibc said...

i wish i could take all your pain away, ali. god knows you have had enough of it this year. abiding with you in your grief tonight. and remembering all of your babies. you are still a mommy.

xoxo

Jenn said...

Just found your blog and wanted to say how terribly sorry I am for your loss.

PB&J said...

I am so sad for you... I'm on your same terrible path.. Joseph was born October 15th and died October 16th.. Then I got pregnant again with FET in March and miscarried April 3rd. I know how you feel if you need a friend to lean on... I'll be there. I AM SO SAD FOR YOU.

Holly said...

I'm so very sorry. :(

Jen said...

I'm so sorry...((HUGS))

This just isn't fair...

Karin said...

Ali, I am so very sorry for your loss. Praying for you. Lots of hugs.

Susan said...

So very, very sorry. Thinking of you...

Michele said...

Oh honey... I am so sorry. Just so sorry. Sending loving thoughts...

quadmom said...

I'm here from Michele's blog. I just wanted to say how very sorry I am for your loss.

Jessica said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers...how unfair for you to have to go through this again and again. I'm so sorry:(

Marie W said...

I am so sorry Allison. Praying and sending good thoughts your way. {hugs}

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Please know that I am praying for you and that I am so sorry.

Sophie said...

I'm so sorry. :( xx

Jamie said...

I am so very sorry. I am sending so many thoughts of love, peace and strength your way.

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Oh, Ali, I just started crying for you. I am so sorry. I am sending you so much love, and so many prayers. Please let me know if you need anything.

Rachel said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Elana Kahn said...

I am so, so sorry for your loss.

With Out My Punkin said...

I'm sorry, I don't know what to say ((hugs))

Maggie said...

Ali, I am so, so, sorry. My heart broke when I saw this post. Thinking of you. ((((((HUGS))))))

Ms2Mrs..back to Ms said...

Thinking of you.

Natalie said...

i cried hard when i got your text and cried again after reading your posts .. i had (& still have) hope for you guys that your dream will come true soon, but honestly this just SUCKS!!! i am so sorry that you have to deal with this again, but i hope you know you are not alone in this - there are so many of us who care for you & wish things had gone differently for you today.... i am just so so so sorry ali :(

Anonymous said...

Found your blog via Michele. My heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry.

Noelle said...

I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Thinking of your family. ((hugs))

Kathi said...

Ali. I am so devestated for you. Sending you lots of hugs. Kathi

Anonymous said...

saw a link to your blog on Micheles page and wanted to say that I;m sorry for your loss and you are in my prayers. I lost my baby girl 1yr ago to IC and the pain is just unfair but the courage we have to handle that pain is unbelievable. We are all amazing women and will help each other thru the tough times.

Anonymous said...

saw a link to your blog on Micheles page and wanted to say that I;m sorry for your loss and you are in my prayers. I lost my baby girl 1yr ago to IC and the pain is just unfair but the courage we have to handle that pain is unbelievable. We are all amazing women and will help each other thru the tough times.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. It's not fair and I hate that this has happened to you. Big hugs.

bir said...

I'm so sorry to read your news Ali... thinking of you♥

(www.allthelittleponies.blogspot.com)

CottonSocks said...

'Sorry' doesn't help much. Words don't help much. It's so unfair and I'm hurting for you right now.

For the little it is worth right now, I am sorry. So very sorry.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Although I don't know you, I found your blog from a link on another, I truly feel your pain.

Patience said...

I am so very sorry.

Maddie said...

I'm am so sorry. It's just not fair.

Maddie x

Tanika said...

Ali,I am deeply sorry to hear your news. I have had THREE 2nd trimester losses due to IC. Please don't give up hope. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

Misty said...

Stumbled across your blog tonight, and I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your losses.

We lost Isaac April 8, 2009, and I miscarried in December 2009. I just miscarried again about two weeks ago. It's such a horrible sadness. I just wanted you to know how sorry I am for you.

abnmln@gmail.com


xo Misty

Carli said...

I am incredibly sorry. HUGS.

..al said...

This is awful....I am so sorry!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry...my heart aches for you - I know how badly you wanted this. Thinking of you.
xx
~ Linda